Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Relaxation algorithm to hyperbolic states in Gross-Pitaevskii equation
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A new version of the relaxation algorithm is proposed in order to obtain the stationary ground-state solutions of nonlinear Schrodinger-type equations, including the hyperbolic solutions. In a first example, the method is applied to the three-dimensional Gross-Pitaevskii equation, describing a condensed atomic system with attractive two-body interaction in a non-symmetrical trap, to obtain results for the unstable branch. Next, the approach is also shown to be very reliable and easy to be implemented in a non-symmetrical case that we have bifurcation, with nonlinear cubic and quintic terms. (c) 2006 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Physics Letters A. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 359, n. 5, p. 339-344, 2006.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.