Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Electromagnetic hadron form factors and higher Fock components
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica (ITA)
- Univ Roma Tor Vergata
- Ist Nazl Fis Nucl
- Investigation of the spacelike and timelike electromagnetic form factors of hadrons, within a relativistic microscopical model characterized by a small set of hypothesis, could shed light on the components of hadron states beyond the valence one. Our relativistic approach has been successfully applied first to the pion and then the extension to the nucleon has been undertaken. The pion case is shortly reviewed as an illustrative example for introducing the main ingredients of our approach, and preliminary results for the nucleon in the spacelike range -10 (GeV/c)(2) <= q(2) <= 0 are evaluated.
- Nuclear Physics A. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 782, p. 69C-76C, 2007.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.