Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Effects of vacuum structure on neutron star
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We study the equation of state for neutron matter using the Walecka model including quantum corrections for baryons and sigma mesons through a realignment of the vacuum. We next use this equation of state to calculate the radius, mass and other properties of rotating neutron star.
- International Workshop on Hadron Physics 2000. Singapore: World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd, p. 405-408, 2001.
- World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.