Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Propagator, tree-level unitarity and effective nonrelativistic potential for higher-derivative gravity theories in D dimensions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM)
- A prescription for computing the propagator for D-dimensional higher-derivative gravity theories, based on the Barnes-Rivers operators, is presented. A systematic study of the tree-level unitarity of these theories is developed and the agreement of their linearized versions with Newton's law is investigated by computing the corresponding effective nonrelativistic potential. Three-dimensional quadratic gravity with a gravitational Chern-Simons term is also analyzed. A discussion on the issue of light bending within the framework of both D-dimensional quadratic gravity and three-dimensional quadratic gravity with a Chern-Simons term is provided as well. (C) 2002 American Institute of Physics.
- Journal of Mathematical Physics. Melville: Amer Inst Physics, v. 43, n. 1, p. 473-491, 2002.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.