Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Charmonium-pion cross section from QCD sum rules
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The J/psipi --> (D) over barD*, D (D) over bar*, (D) over bar *D* and (D) over barD cross sections as a function of roots are evaluated in a QCD sum rule calculation. We study the Borel sum rule for the four point function involving pseudoscalar and vector meson currents, up to dimension four in the operator product expansion. We find that our results are smaller than the J/psipi --> charmed mesons cross sections obtained with models based on meson exchange, but are close to those obtained with quark exchange models. (C) 2002 Elsevier B.V. B.V. All rights reserved.
- Physics Letters B. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 529, n. 1-2, p. 87-92, 2002.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.