Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Color evaporation description of inelastic photoproduction of J/psi at DESY HERA
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Wisconsin
- The H1 Collaboration recently reported a new analysis of data on the inelastic photoproduction of J/psi mesons at DESY's HERA ep collider. We show that these new experimental results are well described by the color evaporation model for quarkonium production. Moreover, these new data require the introduction of resolved photon contributions in order to accommodate the results in the kinematic region where the fractional energy carried by the J/psi is small, demonstrating that colored perturbative c (c) over bar states contribute to the production of a color singlet.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 67, n. 5, 5 p., 2003.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.