Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Discrete symmetries, invisible axion, and lepton number symmetry in an economic 3-3-1 model
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We show that Peccei-Quinn and lepton number symmetries can be a natural outcome in a 3-3-1 model with right-handed neutrinos after imposing a Z(11)circle timesZ(2) symmetry. This symmetry is suitably accommodated in this model when we augment its spectrum by including merely one singlet scalar field. We work out the breaking of the Peccei-Quinn symmetry, yielding the axion, and study the phenomenological consequences. The main result of this work is that the solution to the strong CP problem can be implemented in a natural way, implying an invisible axion phenomenologically unconstrained, free of domain wall formation, and constituting a good candidate for the cold dark matter.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 68, n. 11, 9 p., 2003.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.