Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Naturally light invisible axion and local Z(13)circle times Z(3) symmetries
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Ctr Tecn Aeroesp
- We show that by imposing local Z(13)circle timesZ(3) symmetries in an SU(2)circle timesU(1) electroweak model we can implement an invisible axion in such a way that (i) the Peccei-Quinn symmetry is an automatic symmetry of the classical Lagrangian, and (ii) the axion is protected from semiclassical gravitational effects. In order to be able to implement such a large discrete symmetry, and at the same time allow a general mixing in each charge sector, we introduce right-handed neutrinos and enlarge the scalar sector of the model. The domain wall problem is briefly considered.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 69, n. 1, 4 p., 2004.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.