Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Stabilizing the invisible axion in 3-3-1 models
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- By introducing local Z(N) symmetries with N=11,13 in two 3-3-1 models, it is possible to implement an automatic Peccei-Quinn symmetry, keeping the axion protected against gravitational effects at the same time. Both models have a Z(2) domain wall problem and the neutrinos are strictly Dirac particles.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 69, n. 7, 4 p., 2004.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.