Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Pion form factor in the light-front
- de Melo, JPBC
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The pion electromagnetic form factor is calculated with a light-front quark model. The plus and minus components of the electromagnetic current are used to calculate the electromagnetic form factor in the the Breit frame with two models for the q (q) over bar vertex. The light-front constituent quark model describes very well the hadronic wave functions for pseudo-scalar and vector particles. Symmetry problems arising in the light-front approcah are solved by the pole dislocation method. The results are compared with new experimental data and with other quark models.
- Ix Hadron Physics and Vii Relativistic Aspects of Nuclear Physics. Melville: Amer Inst Physics, v. 739, p. 553-556, 2004.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.