Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The Fermi pseudo-potential in one dimension
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- McMaster Univ
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Kyoto Sangyo Univ
- Wu and Yu recently examined point interactions in one dimension in the form of the Fermi pseudo-potential. on the other hand there are point interactions in the form of self-adjoint extensions (SAEs) of the kinetic energy operator. We examine the relationship between the point interactions in these two forms in the one-channel and two-channel cases. In the one-channel case the pseudo-potential leads to the standard three-parameter family of SAEs. In the two-channel case the pseudo-potential furnishes a ten-parameter family of SAEs.
- Journal of Physics A-mathematical and General. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 37, n. 44, p. 10653-10663, 2004.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.