Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Concerning CP violation in 331 models
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We consider the implementation of CP violation in the context of 331 models. In particular we treat a model where only three scaler triplets are needed in order to give all fermions a mass while keeping neutrino massless. In this case all CP violation is provided by the scalar sector.
- Particles and Fields. Melville: Amer Inst Physics, v. 445, p. 353-356, 1998.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.