Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- First-order actions: A new view
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Ctr Tecn Aeroesp
- We analyse systems described by first-order actions using the Hamilton-Jacobi (HJ) formalism for singular systems. In this study we verify that generalized brackets appear in a natural way in HJ approach, showing us the existence of a symplectic structure in the phase space of this formalism.
- Modern Physics Letters A. Singapore: World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd, v. 20, n. 37, p. 2873-2889, 2005.
- World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd
- Hamilton-Jacobi formalism
- singular systems
- first-order actions
- generalized brackets
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.