Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Soft CP violation in K-meson systems
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Nacl Ingn
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande (FURG)
- We consider a model with soft CP violation which accommodates the CP violation in the neutral kaons even if we assume that the Cabibbo-Kobayashi-Maskawa mixing matrix is real and the sources of CP violation are three complex vacuum expectation values and a trilinear coupling in the scalar potential. We show that for some reasonable values of the masses and other parameters the model allows us to explain all the observed CP violation processes in the K-0-(K) over bar (0) system.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 73, n. 1, 9 p., 2006.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.