Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Target mass corrections revisited
- Univ Presbiteriana Mackenzie
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Jefferson Lab
- We propose a new implementation of target mass corrections to nucleon structure functions which, unlike existing treatments, has the correct kinematic threshold behavior at finite Q(2) in the x -> 1 limit. We illustrate the differences between the new approach and existing prescriptions by considering specific examples for the F-2 and F-L structure functions, and discuss the broader implications of our results, which call into question the notion of universal parton distribution at finite Q(2).
- Physical Review C. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 73, n. 5, 7 p., 2006.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.