Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Four-boson scale near a Feshbach resonance
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF)
- Ctr Tecn Aeroesp
- We show that an independent four-body momentum scale mu((4)) drives the tetramer binding energy for fixed trimer energy (or three-body scale mu((3))) and large scattering length (a). The three- and four-body forces from the one-channel reduction of the atomic interaction near a Feshbach resonance disentangle mu((4)) and mu((3)). The four-body independent scale is also manifested through a family of Tjon lines, with slope given by mu((4))/mu((3)) for a(-1) = 0. There is the possibility of a new renormalization group limit cycle due to the new scale.
- Europhysics Letters. Les Ulis Cedex A: Edp Sciences S A, v. 75, n. 4, p. 555-561, 2006.
- Edp Sciences S A
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.