Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Electromagnetic structure and weak decay of meson K in a light-front QCD-inspired model
- Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF)
- Univ Cruzeiro Sul
- Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica (ITA)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The kaon electromagnetic (e.m.) form factor is reviewed considering a light-front constituent quark model. In this approach, it is discussed the relevance of the quark-antiquark pair terms for the full covariance of the e.m. current. It is also verified, by considering a QCD dynamical model, that a good agreement with experimental data can be obtained for the kaon weak decay constant once a probability of about 80% of the valence component is taken into account.
- Nuclear Physics A. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 790, p. 610C-613C, 2007.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.