Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Duality of coordinates and matter fields in curved spacetime
- Univ Catolica Petropolis
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ)
- We show that there exists a duality between the local coordinates and the solutions of the Klein-Gerdon equation in curved spacetime in the same sense as in the Minkowski spacetime. However, the duality in curved spacetime does not have the same generality as in flat spacetime and it holds only if the system satisfies certain constraints. We derive these constraints and the basic equations of duality and discuss the implications in the quantum theory. (C) 2000 Elsevier B.V. B.V. All rights reserved.
- Physics Letters B. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 474, n. 1-2, p. 46-51, 2000.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.