Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The tachyon potential in open Neveu-Schwarz string field theory
- Berkovits, Nathan
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A classical action for open superstring field theory has been proposed which does not suffer from contact term problems. After generalizing this action to include the non-GSO projected states of the Neveu-Schwarz string, the pure tachyon contribution to the tachyon potential is explicitly computed. The potential has a minimum of V = 1/32g(2) which is 60% of the predicted exact minimum of V = 1/2 pi(2)g(2) from D-brane arguments.
- Journal of High Energy Physics. Siena: Editrice Compositori Bologna, n. 4, 6 p., 2000.
- Editrice Compositori Bologna
- superstrings and heterotic strings
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.