Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Large magnetic dipole moments for neutrinos with arbitrary non-calculable masses
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We show that there is a general sort of neutrino effective interactions which allows, under certain conditions, to have relatively large magnetic dipole moments for neutrinos while keeping their masses non-calculable and arbitrarily small. The main ingredient of our mechanism for generating large magnetic moment to the neutrinos is the existence of a neutral scalar which has the only role to give mass to the neutrinos or the existence of flavor changing neutral currents in the neutrino sector. Although our approach is model independent, some models in which those interactions arise are commented.
- Modern Physics Letters A. Singapore: World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd, v. 16, n. 25, p. 1605-1614, 2001.
- World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.