Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Stability of atomic condensed systems with attractive two-body interactions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica (ITA)
- In the present report, we review recent investigations that we have conducted on the stability of atomic condensed systems, when the two-body interaction is attractive. In particular, the dynamics that occurs in the condensate due to nonconservative terms is considered in the context of an extension of the mean-field Gross-Pitaevskii approximation. Considering the relative intensity of the nonconservative parameters, chaotic and solitonic solutions are verified. Also discussed is the possibility of a liquid-gas phase transition in the presence of positive three-body elastic collisions.
- Laser Physics. Birmingham: Interperiodica, v. 13, n. 4, p. 582-586, 2003.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.