Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- General massive one-loop off-shell three-point functions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR)
- In this work we compute the most general massive one-loop off-shell three-point vertex in D-dimensions, where the masses, external momenta and exponents of propagators are arbitrary. This follows our previous paper in which we have calculated several new hypergeometric series representations for massless and massive (with equal masses) scalar one-loop three-point functions, in the negative dimensional approach.
- Journal of Physics A-mathematical and General. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 36, n. 15, p. 4465-4476, 2003.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.