Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Massless and massive one-loop three-point functions in negative dimensional approach
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR)
- In this article we present the complete massless and massive one-loop triangle diagram results using the negative dimensional integration method (NDIM). We consider the following cases: massless internal fields; one massive, two massive with the same mass m and three equal masses for the virtual particles. Our results are given in terms of hypergeometric and hypergeometric-type functions of the external momenta (and masses for the massive cases) where the propagators in the Feynman integrals are raised to arbitrary exponents and the dimension of the space-time is D. Our approach reproduces the known results; it produces other solutions as yet unknown in the literature as well. These new solutions occur naturally in the context of NDIM revealing a promising technique to solve Feynman integrals in quantum field theories.
- European Physical Journal C. New York: Springer-verlag, v. 26, n. 1, p. 125-137, 2002.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.