Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Wakes in dilatonic current-carrying cosmic strings
- Universidade de Brasília (UnB)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this work, we present the gravitational field generated by a cosmic string carrying a timelike current in the scalar-tensor gravities. The mechanism of formation and evolution of wakes is fully investigated in this framework. We show explicitly that the inclusion of electromagnetic properties for the string induces logarithmic divergences in the accretion problem.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 67, n. 12, 7 p., 2003.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.