Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Mass generation from Lie algebra extensions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de Brasília (UnB)
- Applied to the electroweak interactions, the theory of Lie algebra extensions suggests a mechanism by which the boson masses are generated without resource to spontaneous symmetry breaking. It starts from a gauge theory without any additional scalar field. All the couplings predicted by the Weinberg-Salam theory are present, and a few others which are nevertheless consistent within the model.
- International Journal of Theoretical Physics. New York: Kluwer Academic/plenum Publ, v. 42, n. 12, p. 2955-2970, 2003.
- Kluwer Academic/plenum Publ
- gauge fields
- algebra extensions
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.