Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Infrared dynamics in (2+1) dimensions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this work we study the asymptotic behavior of (2+1)-dimensional quantum electrodynamics in the infrared region. We show that an appropriate redefinition of the fermion current operator leads to an asymptotic evolution operator that contains a divergent Coulomb phase factor and a contribution from the electromagnetic field at large distances, factored from the evolution operator for free fields, and we conclude that the modified scattering operator maps two spaces of coherent states of the electromagnetic field, as in the Kulish-Faddeev model for QED (quantum electrodynamics) in four space-time dimensions.
- Canadian Journal of Physics. Ottawa: Natl Research Council Canada, v. 76, n. 1, p. 69-76, 1998.
- Natl Research Council Canada
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.