Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Expansion effects on back-to-back correlations
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The back-to-back correlations (BBC) of particle-antiparticle pairs, signalling in-medium mass modification, are studied in a finite size thermalized medium. The width of BBC function is explicitly evaluated in the case of a nonrelativistic spherically symmetric expanding fireball. The effect of the flow is to reduce the BBC signal as compared to the case of non flow. Nevertheless, a significant signal survives finite-time emission plus expansion effects.
- Ix Hadron Physics and Vii Relativistic Aspects of Nuclear Physics. Melville: Amer Inst Physics, v. 739, p. 640-642, 2004.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.