Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Cutoff-independent regularization of four-fermion interactions for color superconductivity
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Sergipe (UFS)
- We implement a cutoff-independent regularization of four-fermion interactions to calculate the color-superconducting gap parameter in quark matter. The traditional cutoff regularization has difficulties for chemical potentials mu of the order of the cutoff Lambda, predicting in particular a vanishing gap at mu similar to Lambda. The proposed cutoff-independent regularization predicts a finite gap at high densities and indicates a smooth matching with the weak coupling QCD prediction for the gap at asymptotically high densities.
- Physical Review C. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 73, n. 1, 4 p., 2006.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.