Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A dynamical mechanism to explain the top-bottom quark mass hierarchy
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We discuss the mass splitting between the the top and bottom quarks in a technicolor scenario. The model proposed here contains a left-right electroweak gauge group. An extended technicolor group and mirror fermions are introduced. The top-bottom quark mass splitting turns out to be intimately connected to the breaking of the left-right gauge symmetry. Weak isospin violation occurs within the experimental limits.
- International Journal of Modern Physics A. Singapore: World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd, v. 20, n. 32, p. 7567-7577, 2005.
- World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd
- technicolor models
- unified theories and models of strong and electroweak
- nonstandard-model Higgs bosons
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.