Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- 3D relativistic hydrodynamic computations using lattice-QCD-inspired equations of state
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this communication, we report results of three-dimensional hydrodynamic computations, by using equations of state with a critical end Point as suggested by the lattice QCD. Some of the results are an increase of the multiplicity in the mid-rapidity region and a larger elliptic-flow parameter nu(2). We discuss also the effcts of the initial-condition fluctuations and the continuous emission.
- Nuclear Physics A. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 774, p. 169-178, 2006.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.