Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Type I supergravity effective action from pure spinor formalism
- Alencar, Geova
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- FAPESP: 04/06639-4
- Using the pure spinor formalism, we compute the tree-level correlation functions for three strings, one closed and two open, in N = 1 D = 10 superspace. Expanding the superfields in components, the respective terms of the effective action for the type I supergravity are obtained. All terms found agree with the effective action known in the literature. This result gives one more consistency test for the pure spinor formalism.
- Journal of High Energy Physics. Trieste: Int School Advanced Studies, n. 2, p. 24, 2009.
- Int School Advanced Studies
- Superstrings and Heterotic Strings
- BRST Quantization
- Topological Strings
- Supersymmetric Effective Theories
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.