Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Renormalizing the NN interaction with multiple subtractions
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica (ITA)
- Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Presbiteriana Mackenzie
- The aim of this work is to show how to renormalize the nucleon-nucleon interaction at next-to-next-to-leading order using a. systematic subtractive renormalization approach with multiple subtractions. As an example, we calculate the phase shifts for the partial waves with total angular momentum J = 2. The intermediate driving terms at each recursive step as well as the renormalized T-matrix are also shown. We conclude that our method is reliable for singular potentials such as the two-pion exchange and derivative contact interactions.
- Nuclear Physics B-proceedings Supplements. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 199, p. 197-202, 2010.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.