Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Pure spinor vertex operators in Siegel gauge and loop amplitude regularization
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Calif Santa Barbara
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- National Science Foundation
- FAPESP: 06/59970-5
- FAPESP: 04/11426-0
- CNPq: 300256/94-9
- National Science Foundation: PHY05-51164
- Since the b ghost in the pure spinor formalism is a composite operator depending on non-minimal variables, it is not trivial to impose the Siegel gauge condition b(0)V = 0 on BRST-invariant vertex operators. Using the antifield vertex operator V* of ghost-number +2, we show that Siegel gauge unintegrated vertex operators can be constructed as b(0)V* and Siegel gauge integrated vertex operators as integral dz b(-1)b(0)V*.These Siegel gauge vertex operators depend on the non-minimal variables, so scattering amplitudes involving these operators need to be regularized using the prescription developed previously with Nekrasov. As an example of this regularization prescription, we compute the four-point one-loop amplitude with four Siegel gauge integrated vertex operators. This is the first one-loop computation in the pure spinor formalism that does not require unintegrated vertex operators.
- Journal of High Energy Physics. Trieste: Int School Advanced Studies, n. 7, p. 30, 2009.
- Int School Advanced Studies
- Superstrings and Heterotic Strings
- String Field Theory
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.