Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Squeezed correlations of strange particles-antiparticles
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação Univ Fed Rio Grande
- Squeezed correlations of hadron-antihadron pairs are predicted to appear if their masses are modified in the hot and dense medium formed in high-energy heavy ion collisions. If discovered experimentally, they would be an unequivocal evidence of in-medium mass shift found by means of hadronic probes. We discuss a method proposed to search for this novel type of correlation, illustrating it by means of D(s)-mesons with in-medium shifted masses. These particles are expected to be more easily detected and identified in future upgrades at RHIC.
- Journal of Physics G-nuclear and Particle Physics. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 37, n. 9, p. 6, 2010.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.