Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Negative even grade mKdV hierarchy and its soliton solutions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- In this paper, we provide an algebraic construction for the negative even mKdV hierarchy which gives rise to time evolutions associated with even graded Lie algebraic structures. We propose a modification of the dressing method, in order to incorporate a non-trivial vacuum configuration and construct a deformed vertex operator for (s) over capl(2) that enable us to obtain explicit and systematic solutions for the whole negative even grade equations.
- Journal of Physics A-mathematical and Theoretical. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 42, n. 44, p. 11, 2009.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.