Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Mass and width of a composite Higgs boson
- Univ Tecnol Fed Parana UTFPR COMAT
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- The scalar Higgs boson mass in a Technicolor model was obtained by Elias and Scadron with the analysis of an homogeneous Bethe-Salpeter equation (BSE), however it was performed before the most recent developments of walking gauge theories. It was not observed in their work that dynamically generated technifermion mass may vary according to the theory dynamics that forms the scalar bound state. This will be clone in this work and we also call attention that their calculation must change to take into account the normalization condition of the BSE. We compute the width of the composite boson and show how the gauge group and fermion content of a technicolor theory can be inferred from the measurement of the mass and width of the scalar boson. (C) 2009 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Physics Letters B. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 677, n. 5, p. 301-305, 2009.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Technicolor models
- Composite models
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.