Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- QUASIDISTRIBUTIONS and COHERENT STATES FOR FINITE-DIMENSIONAL QUANTUM SYSTEMS
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- In recent years, an approach to discrete quantum phase spaces which comprehends all the main quasiprobability distributions known has been developed. It is the research that started with the pioneering work of Galetti and Piza, where the idea of operator bases constructed of discrete Fourier transforms of unitary displacement operators was first introduced. Subsequently, the discrete coherent states were introduced, and finally, the s-parametrized distributions, that include the Wigner, Husimi, and Glauber-Sudarshan distribution functions as particular cases. In the present work, we adapt its formulation to encompass some additional discrete symmetries, achieving an elegant yet physically sound formalism.
- Journal of Russian Laser Research. New York: Springer, v. 32, n. 4, p. 381-392, 2011.
- finite-dimensional quantum systems
- coherent states
- Wigner function
- Husimi function
- Glauber-Sudarshan distribution
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.