Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The cohomology of superspace, pure spinors and invariant integrals
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Kings Coll London
- The superform construction of supersymmetric invariants, which consists of integrating the top component of a closed superform over spacetime, is reviewed. The cohomological methods necessary for the analysis of closed superforms are discussed and some further theoretical developments presented. The method is applied to higher-order corrections in heterotic string theory up to alpha'(3). Some partial results on N = 2, d = 10 and N = 1, d = 11 are also given.
- Journal of High Energy Physics. Trieste: Int School Advanced Studies, n. 6, p. 27, 2008.
- Int School Advanced Studies
- extended supersymmetry
- superstrings and heterotic strings
- supergravity models
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.