Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- IS PHYSICS ASKING FOR A NEW KINEMATICS?
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- It is discussed whether some of the consistency problems of present day physics could be solved by replacing special relativity, whose underlying kinematics is ruled by the Poincare group, with de Sitter relativity, whose underlying kinematics is ruled by the de Sitter group. In contrast to ordinary special relativity, which seems to fail at the Planck scale, this new relativity is "universal," in the sense that it holds at all energy scales.
- International Journal of Modern Physics D. Singapore: World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd, v. 17, n. 13-14, p. 2485-2493, 2008.
- World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.