Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Finite dimensional vertex
- Mikhailov, Andrei
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation: 14.740.11.0347
- RFFI: 10-02-01315
- The spectrum of linearized excitations of the Type IIB SUGRA on AdS(5) x S-5 contains both unitary and non-unitary representations. Among the non-unitary, some are finite-dimensional. We explicitly construct the pure spinor vertex operators for a family of such finite-dimensional representations. The construction can also be applied to in finite-dimensional representations, including unitary, although it becomes in this case somewhat less explicit.
- Journal of High Energy Physics. New York: Springer, n. 12, p. 38, 2011.
- Superstrings and Heterotic Strings
- AdS-CFT Correspondence
- Conformal Field Models in String Theory
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.