Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Phenomenology of the Squeezed Hadronic Correlations at RHIC Energies
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação Univ Fed Rio Grande
- We briefly review the basic theoretical results on bosonic back-to-back correlations (bBBC) and compare our predictions with the first experimental search for squeezed correlations of K+K- pairs, performed by PHENIX. The hadronic squeezed correlations are very sensitive to the functional form of the time emission distribution. The comparison is made for three different kaon time distributions. From such comparison we show that the outcome of the experimental search may still be inconclusive but it does not exclude the existence of squeezing effects on hadrons with in-medium modified masses already at RHIC energies.
- Progress of Theoretical Physics Supplement. Kyoto: Progress Theoretical Physics Publication Office, n. 193, p. 293-296, 2012.
- Progress Theoretical Physics Publication Office
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.