Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Decoupling of unphysical states in the minimal pure spinor formalism II
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Amsterdam
- Univ Calif Santa Barbara
- National Science Foundation
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- NSF: PHY05-51164
- CNPq: 300256/94-9
- FAPESP: 04/11426-0
- This is the second of a series of two papers where decoupling of unphysical states in the minimal pure spinor formalism is investigated. The multi-loop amplitude prescription for the minimal pure spinor superstring formulated in hep-th/0406055 involves the insertion of picture changing operators in the path integral. In the first paper it was shown that these operators are not BRST closed inside correlators. Therefore a new proof of decoupling of BRST exact states is needed. In this paper we present such a proof, which applies to arbitrary genus. It relies in part on a (previously unnoticed) invariance of the path integral measure.
- Journal of High Energy Physics. Trieste: Int School Advanced Studies, n. 9, p. 14, 2009.
- Int School Advanced Studies
- Superstrings and Heterotic Strings
- BRST Symmetry
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.