Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Integrablility of a classical N=2 super sinh-Gordon model with jump defects
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The Lagrangian formalism for the N = 2 supersymmetric sinh-Gordon model with a jump defect is considered. The modified conserved momentum and energy are constructed in terms of border functions. The supersymmetric Backlund transformation is given and an one-soliton solution is obtained.The Lax formulation based on the affine super Lie algebra sl(2, 2) within the space split by the defect leads to the integrability of the model and henceforth to the existence of an infinite number of constants of motion.
- Journal of High Energy Physics. New York: Springer, n. 3, p. 17, 2008.
- integrable hierarchies
- integrable field theories
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.