Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Why Pair Production Cures Covariance in the Light-Front?
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação Ensino & Pesquisa Itajuba
- We show that the light-front vacuum is not trivial, and the Fock space for positive energy quanta solutions is not complete. As an example of this non triviality we have calculated the electromagnetic current for scalar bosons in the background field method were the covariance is restored through considering the complete Fock space of solutions.In this work we construct the electromagnetic current operator for a system composed of two free bosons. The technique employed to deduce these operators is through the definition of global propagators in the light front when a background electromagnetic field acts on one of the particles.
- International Journal of Theoretical Physics. New York: Springer/plenum Publishers, v. 48, n. 8, p. 2340-2352, 2009.
- Springer/plenum Publishers
- Light-front electromagnetic current
- Pair production
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.