Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Higher order Painleve equations and their symmetries via reductions of a class of integrable models
- Univ Illinois
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Higher order Painleve equations and their symmetry transformations belonging to extended affine Weyl groups A(n)((1)) are obtained through a self-similarity limit of a class of pseudo-differential Lax hierarchies with symmetry inherited from the underlying generalized Volterra lattice structure. In particular, an explicit example of the Painleve V equation and its Backlund symmetry is obtained through a self-similarity limit of a generalized KdV hierarchy from Aratyn et al (1995 Int. J. Mod. Phys. A 10 2537).
- Journal of Physics A-mathematical and Theoretical. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 44, n. 23, p. 13, 2011.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.