Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Neutron-C-19 scattering near an Efimov state
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- The low-energy neutron-C-19 scattering in a neutron-neutron-core model is studied with large scattering lengths near the conditions for the appearance of an Efimov state. We show that the real part of the elastic s-wave phase-shift (delta(R)(0)) presents a zero, or a pole in kcot delta(R)(0). when the system has an Efimov excited or virtual state. More precisely the pole scales with the energy of the Efimov state (bound or virtual). We perform calculations in the limit of large scattering lengths, disregarding the interaction range, within a renormalized zero-range approach using subtracted equations. It is also presented a brief discussion of these findings in the context of ultracold atom physics with tunable scattering lengths. (C) 2008 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Physics Letters B. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 670, n. 1, p. 49-54, 2008.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Scattering theory
- Bound states
- Faddeev equation
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.