Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The Schrodinger and Pauli-Dirac Oscillators in Noncommutative Phase Space
- Universidade Federal da Bahia (UFBA)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- We investigate the non-relativistic Schrodinger and Pauli-Dirac oscillators in noncommutative phase space using the five-dimensional Galilean covariant framework. The Schrodinger oscillator presented the correct energy spectrum whose non isotropy is caused by the noncommutativity with an expected similarity between this system and the particle in a magnetic field. A general Hamiltonian for the 3-dimensional Galilean covariant Pauli-Dirac oscillator was obtained and it presents the usual terms that appears in commutative space, like Zeeman effect and spin-orbit terms. We find that the Hamiltonian also possesses terms involving the noncommutative parameters that are related to a type of magnetic moment and an electric dipole moment.
- International Journal of Theoretical Physics. New York: Springer/plenum Publishers, v. 50, n. 2, p. 332-338, 2011.
- Springer/plenum Publishers
- Galilean covariant formalism
- Pauli-Dirac oscillator
- Noncommutative phase space
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.