Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Weak nonmesonic decay spectra of hypernuclei
- Univ Nacl La Plata
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- We compute one- and two-nucleon kinetic-energy spectra and opening-angle distributions for the nonmesonic weak decay of several hypernuclei, and compare our results with some recent data. The decay dynamics is described by transition potentials of the one-meson-exchange type, and the nuclear structure aspects by two versions of the independent-particle shell model (IPSM). In version IPSM-a, the bole states are treated as stationary, while in version IPSM-b the deep-hole ones are considered to be quasi-stationary and are described by Breit-Wigner distributions.
- Nuclear Physics A. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 834, n. 1-4, p. 599C-601C, 2010.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.