Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Universality and Scaling Limit of Weakly-Bound Tetramers
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The occurrence of a new limit cycle in few-body physics, expressing a universal scaling function relating the binding energies of two successive tetramer states, is revealed by considering a renormalized zero-range two-body interaction in bound state of four identical bosons. The tetramer energy spectrum is obtained by adding a boson to an Efimov bound state with energy B-3 in the unitary limit (for zero two-body binding energy or infinite two-body scattering length). Each excited N-th tetramer energy B-4((N)) is shown to slide along a scaling function as a short-range four-body scale is changed, emerging from the 3+1 threshold for a universal ratio B-4((N))/B-3 = 4.6, which does not depend on N. The new scale can also be revealed by a resonance in the atom-trimer recombination process.
- Ix Latin American Symposium on Nuclear Physics and Applications. Melville: Amer Inst Physics, v. 1423, p. 6, 2012.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Efimov Physics
- Limit Cycle
- Four-Boson Bound State
- Four-Body Scale
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.