Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Super-WZNW with reductions to supersymmetric and fermionic integrable models
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A systematic construction for an action describing a class of supersymmetric integrable models as well as for pure fermionic theories is discussed in terms of the gauged WZNW model associated to half integer graded affine Kac-Moody algebras. Explicit examples of the N = 1. 2 super-sinh(sine)-Gordon models are discussed in detail. Pure fermionic theories arises for cosets sl(p, 1)/sl(p) circle times u(1) when a maximal kernel condition is fulfilled. The integrability condition for such models is discussed and it is shown that the simplest example when p = 2 (cads to the constrained Bukhvostov-Lipatov, Thirring, scalar massive and pseudo-scalar massless Gross-Neveu models. (C) 2009 Published by Elsevier B.V.
- Nuclear Physics B. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 821, n. 3, p. 553-576, 2009.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Classical super-integrable field theory
- Super-Toda models
- Twisted affine superalgebras
- Fermionic integrable models
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.